Black Wing Alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our RPG Forum. Enjoy.

HomeSearchLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
Text Ad’s
User Of The Week Is
The User Of The Week Is....

DarkFallen229!

Our Friends

Gang Of Destory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaden123

Gang Of Destory Empty
PostSubject: Gang Of Destory   Gang Of Destory EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Here's a story of these gang and a girls trying to stop the gang for destorying the world the gang team name Chris Martniez Hengry Mounts 15 Julie Princess 17 and Kevin Marks he is the leader of the gang Destory Theres this girl name Kim Rhodes 12 don't have friend no one to talk to she lived in NewYork her own home but her parents where always busy they didn't know what was going on Kim says I'm going to stop the gang of destory and their demons i have a sword and i will use it to slay the demons so for now Kim getting ready for school the gang went to school to the same school i go Kim a very smart girl go to highschool but the gang took control of the class Kim getting on the bus it riding to school it finall arives i want in to class the gang of destory throwing water ballons at everyone so kim get out and saing to her self i had a enough the ballon was going to hit my name Brandon Miller 12 same age as me a shy boy the ballon was about to hit him Kim uses her water gun hit he ballon before it did break it and then it splash on the ground then brandon says thanks you saved me from gettimh wet you'r wecome then kevin was about to through the ballon at the teacher Kim rushes to use her water gun not so fast then squirt it at leader of the gang kevin now lets start by you shutinh up are going the way before to be continued what do you think.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

Gang Of Destory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Of Destory   Gang Of Destory EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm

I think I wish you would space some of this out until I get good ADD medicine v.v

It needs..a plot..
Back to top Go down
jaden123

Gang Of Destory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Of Destory   Gang Of Destory EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Okay whats a plot.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

Gang Of Destory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Of Destory   Gang Of Destory EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 pm

What is the role play supposed to be about?
Back to top Go down
jaden123

Gang Of Destory Empty
PostSubject: hi   Gang Of Destory EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Will is to suppose to be about these gand trying to destory the world and the gang was forced to be bad because the where accused of stealing money so this girl name kim trying to save the world and get the gang to be good but a classmate name brandon helps her out and the gang decide to help fight oh and theres part tow to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang Of Destory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Of Destory   Gang Of Destory Empty

Back to top Go down

Gang Of Destory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Wing Alliance! :: Roleplays :: General Roleplay-
Jump to: