Black Wing Alliance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our RPG Forum. Enjoy.

HomeSearchLatest imagesChatRegisterLog in
Text Ad’s
User Of The Week Is
The User Of The Week Is....

DarkFallen229!

Our Friends

Violence of Heart. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

Violence of Heart. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:34 pm

I just want two people to join. No godmoding. No instant kills. No short posts if can be avoided. be descriptive. be literate. Be who you wanna be, baaarbie girl! <<....uh..anywway, no charcter sheet needed, just jump in and fight.
--------------

Avian stared at the ground, blood dripping from people who scattered across. Lifeless now, they had once been soldiers, sent into the arena to fight against a Demon Warrior. They had no training, and Avian thought it was unfair. "How pathetic to send to the leader of the ring," he mumbled. "I am one of the most feared opponets. I don't even need modern day technology to end the lives of an small army."

Avian was forced into the arena years ago, when he was found abandoned, in his demonic state, terrorizing an old man. He was captured by a fierce gladitor, who trained him, and showed him to the arena. The first thing he ever saw, inside its mounted rock walls, was the leader.

The leader loved seeing fights, and created the arena with his hard work and skill, and later named it, "Violence of heart", which was fitting, as they had a choice to fight. Unfortunayl, Avian didn't. They gave him a room, and everything he'd need, if he fought. He accepted, and trained, and trained, under any circumstance.

Years passed, and the leader of the arena took his leave from old age. The gladitor who raised him, now known as Darthis, became its new leader.

Now Avian fought, thirteen years old, the youngest to ever become a champion in the arena.

"Is that the best you could do?" Avian yelled, watching the seethin crowd cheer for more. He sneered at them. "I really don't need your cheers to do good," he said to them, full of sarcasm. He loved being cheered, and they loved watching him fight.

He gripped the hilt of his sword, Noctoro. Noctoro was his favorite blade owned, given to him by will of the old leader. The man loved Avian, and had this, and a few other items in his will, named to him.

Noctoro was a light blade. Its sleek, black metal encrested to a point, and small curves, where two more pieces of metal came, to hit more damaged attacks. The hilt had two turquoise rings on it. One at the top, where the blade came into the hilt, and one at the bottom, where underneath, a small emerald poked out. A dragon was etched into the blade as well, which made it interesting to look at.

"Has no one the guts to fight me?" he said, the crowd growing quiet, awaiting the next gladitor to arrive. No one came.

"Avian, calm down," a voice said, coming into the arena. "I have specially sent someone to come. They will have you fighting, until you both want to stop," he said.

"This is not a deathmatch."
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Jinx strolled easily out into the open arena, her cool violet flecked gaze taking in the scene. Her dark hair fell in waves around her and her hands were placed on her hips as she glanced at the two. She was wearing a black tank and black cargo pants, not too many weapons on her.
"So. Wheres this other demon that people've been talking about," she inquired in a slightly bored voice, her gaze matching it with contempt. Jinx looked like a cat watching her prey when she was like that. Body language lazy and eyes sharp.
She was a demon as well, but did not appear so. With her pale skin and appearingly weak slenderness, she hardly looked like an opponent. Little did many know how dangerous she truly was. Jinx leaned back on a wall of the stadium, ignoring the crowd as she gazed at the two.
"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Avian's head jerked at the voice. "yeah, I got it Dathis," he said, reconizing the figure in seconds. Now his attention grasped toward the new voice, one unreconized. "So, your my opponet?" he said, almost laughing, as Darthis turned to leave. "This should be very simple," he said, bringing Noctoro into a fighting position, and running right towards the person. "I wanna see you bleede!" he yelled, making the crowd roar. It was his famous line. The one he only said when he wanted to seriously win.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:37 pm

She waited until he ran very close and then- quick as a flash- was beside him, her foot swiping out and tripping him. Jinx grabbed his blade and threw it away, her heeled foot closing in on his arm and holding it down with slow crunches. She didn't break it, but her heel broke the skin and made blood well up in a tiny wound. Her gaze lowered down to him.
"Oh sorry. Was i the one who was supposed to bleed?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:15 pm

"Yeah," he told her, unbelieving her strength. With his free arm, he flung it at her other leg, which he could bearly reach, but grabbed it, and tossed her a bit, making her slide just an inch, but it made her other foot get off, where he quickly jumped up, and retrieved his blade. "Time to show you the true wrath of champions," he told her. "I wanna watch you bleed, and i guess I have to be the one to do so," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kai2Max
Super Duper Awesome Man
Super Duper Awesome Man

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:53 pm

A blade flew through armour and flesh as a knight fell from a horse. A single robed figure stood with a slim long sword on his back and a broad sword in hand. The knight forced this figure to the arena, and seeing the gory mess, he decided to not attempt to escape.

This figure had no armour, only a black, hooded robe with golden markings around it. His long sword slipped to his hand while his broad sword flew to his back. The broad sword was blood red, which on further analysis could be confirmed as blood stains, not just natural colour. His long sword, on the other hand, was polished, a gleaming golden color with a grey and blue hilt, and purple, red and blue ribbons flying from the ball of the hilt.

The figures face was out of view, but even looking into the cloaked darkness, a foe could tell that this was a cold, vicious foe with a thirst for blood. Though unseen, his eyes scanned the area, finally noticing two figures.

He kept his long sword bound to his hand and broadsword to back as he slowly approached as his hood fell. His face was as pale as a ghost, his eyes were narrow and long, with red iris his lips were red with pointed teeth sticking from them. This was Kai, feared by many to be a murderous vampire aged at 877 years; he was a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 pm

"Hey, you," she said to Kai, "the party's just getting started. Why don't we all start out civil, hmm? After all..." Jinx grinned slightly," You are in the presence of a lady. Jinx to be exact."
She held out a pale hand to either one of them, easily ready to fight back if they tried any tricks.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 am

[No signatures in the roleplay section.]

Avian stared at the figure she was talking to. This was a fight, the more, the merrier, but who, and how? As the girl, now reconizable as "Jinx" held out her hand, he made no effort to grab it, rather stayed still, and stared. "Not very bright, are you Jinx?" he mumbled to himself, unsure of what to do with the new figure in presence.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 pm

She rolled her mysteruious looking eyes at Avian, looking at Kai now. Her gaze studied him for a moment and then she lauged as if they were all enjoying a joke. "Kai, I presume."
Back to top Go down
Kai2Max
Super Duper Awesome Man
Super Duper Awesome Man

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 pm

"I see I am known by many." Kai said with a chuckle "Jinx. A quite unique name." Kai's eye shifted to the other. "I don't know you. What is your name?" Kai questioned. "And where exactly is this god forsaken place?" Kai continued. "And explain to me why I am not killing something? I want that changed now"
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Jinx chuckled to herself and leaned back against the arena wall, crossing her arms. Her dark eyes shone with amusement. These two were quite intriging. In the meantime, she took out a silver dagger and sharpened it on the wall. Plans and techniques ran through her head a mile a minute, brilliant ones. Ones to defeat these two in mere seconds.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Avian stared at the newly named Kai. "I'm Avian," he said, slowly, and coldly. Staring at him, at analysed him. This guy should be a pushover, a real pathetic loser. He laughed coldly. "You aren't killing anything, because this ain't no deathmatch, and your too weak to have anyway," he smirked. He spat at Kai's feet, then turned to Jinx. "Your giving me one hell ofa laugh, waiting for you to try and fight with a real care," he growled at her. He hated people who thought they'd be the best by sitting around.
Back to top Go down
Kai2Max
Super Duper Awesome Man
Super Duper Awesome Man

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 pm

"This is bull." Kai complained. "This isn't worth anything if I'm not killing." He sighed. Then glared at Avian "You might want to shut your mouth before I shut it for you." In seconds, Kai's long sword was at Avians throat. "Looks can decive."
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 pm

"The thing is that I don't really care. I'm being nice by letting you two start. If you want me to actually jump in, then just tell me," she smiled, "Otherwise, prick off."
Jinx stretched her arms and then was suddenly behind him, kicking him to the ground. She walked back over to a boulder and leaned on it, deciding to watch his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 am

Avian rose, his hand gripping his sword, as he swung it, and knocked Kai's blade away from his hand, before pointing it at him. "Let's get one thing straight," he hissed. "I would have killed you, and be out of the arena, if it weren't for the fact that we had to 'play nice' right now."

He raised his foot, and flung it into Kai, making him be pushed back a bit, and since Kai's sword wasn't in his hand anyway, he couldn't do anything as easy protection. "If you truly want to live, leave. I don't listen to rules anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kai2Max
Super Duper Awesome Man
Super Duper Awesome Man

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Kai flung himself away from avian, quickly grabbing his broadsword, twisting, and turning to face the fool. (Avian) "So you, a child, think you could kill someone hundreds of years older then you, who is already dead?" His eyes narrowed at Avian. "If so, you truly are a fool" Kai aproched his foe blade in one hand, and nothing in the other.
Back to top Go down
Black321
Emo Fox
Emo Fox
Black321

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 pm

"I can, and I will," Avian stated, staring at him. "Your sword doesn't scare me," he spat, "and if your that old, go bury your grave. Again," he said to him, almost as if this were to be a joke, instead of a fight.
Back to top Go down
DarkFallen229
DarkFallen229

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Jinx chuckled to herself and leaped up onto a rock. "Hello all. I'm Jinx, your MC for this petty fight. Let's give around of applause for our two contestents- but moreover, myself!" She crowd cheered and she bowed gallantly.
"If either of them think that fighting me will be easy, then they have another thing coming," the raven haired beauty muttered to herself. The thing is that she didn't play by the rules either and she actually wasn't that good a little demon. Jinx had been one of the most evil figures throughout the years- not aging a bit- but finally decided to stop it after everything began tedious. Now she was simply a netural but extremely dangerous demon- neither good nor bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violence of Heart. (Open)   Violence of Heart. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Violence of Heart. (Open)
Page 1 of 1